Again, I’m sorry for not writing frequently. At this point, I should perhaps think about writing a book about my freaking life. I have both good and bad updates (mostly bad).
Let’s start off with the bad (let’s rip that band-aid):
- Three months ago, my father got fired from his job. A total of 22 years of being a building superintendent. I will explain this in another blog. But we are OK. I can tell you that it was HELL. We went to court and had to find a place to live quick, despite the holidays.
- My brother, went back to his old habits (addiction).
- Grad school stuff was been the worse.
- Job is ok, but I need the fucking degree to get promoted.
- My parents and I found a nice place to live. We are much happier.
- I keep praying and my faith has really gotten me through the darkest days of my life.
Although my life of bad updates/stuff is longer than the good, all I can say that things could be worse. Financially, things are a bit tight, but I have faith my family and I will get through this.
2017, I really hope you can treat my family and I better. 2016 can kiss my ass!
I will try to write something tomorrow. But I really hope you guys/gals had a happy new year. Despite all these life setbacks, the only thing we can do is to move forward! As my parents say “tenemos que siguer adelante!”
I really missed blogging and I will try to this more frequently. Bye folks!